We cover all of your dog’s needs.
Currently Accepting New Clients
Dogs must be 40lbs or less and be kept on a regular schedule of 2, 4, or 6 weeks.
$25 deposit required to book.
What Makes the pawsmetologist
Dog grooming from The Pawsmetologist is an exclusive service for dogs. I only take in a very limited number of clients per day to groom and work with dogs to the best of my ability to address their needs. Prices reflect as such.
Appointments are private and done one-on-one. 100% of my attention is on your dog with no distractions; no other clients, no sitting in a crate.
Low stress environment. No typical salon hustle and bustle and no noisy distractions. Groomer is educated in dog behavior and handling.
Comfort over quantity. I take the time the dog needs to be comfortable with the process rather than rushing through a groom. When having difficulties I work with them to overcome those difficulties.
Every dog gets premium products. We care about the skin and coat of your dog and only use the best of the best products using the best techniques to care for your dog. No grooming is equal.
What your dog needs, they get. No up-charges for products, conditioning, teeth brushing, paw balm, etc.
Clients Who can Benefit from
- Clients who do not want to have their dogs spend hours at a salon.
- Clients whose dogs are nervous or fearful for grooming.
- Clients whose dogs do not appreciate all the commotion of a high volume salon.
- Clients who do not want their dog crated.
- Clients who want a thorough and personalized experience for their dog.
- Clients who want a groomer willing to work with their dog and their difficulties.
Includes everything from the Complete Groom package, plus trimming face, feet, and fanny.
Puppies can come in as soon as the have their first round of vaccines. Bring them in frequently to get acclimated to grooming.
Price Starts at $60 plus tax
$25 Refundable Security Deposit Required for New Clients
I groom an extremely limited number of dogs per day, as private grooming is an exclusive and luxury service. I tend to each dog based upon their physical and emotional needs and take my time for their comfort. Prices reflect the amount of time required for service to be completed.
- The size of your dog. Larger dogs usually require more time to groom. As well as dogs with more coat.
- The condition of your dog’s coat. All price quotes given are based upon your dog being groomed within the last 4 weeks/well maintained. Should there be extra brushing or dematting, it will require more time.
- Your dog’s coat type. Certain types of coats are more difficult to work with. Curly coats require more time to fluff, and doodle or combination coats are fairly difficult to work with as well, also requiring more time.
- The age and health of your dog. Grooming is very physically demanding, especially for older dogs or dogs with health conditions like arthritis. Breaks may be required to keep your dog comfortable during the grooming process.
- Your dog’s behavior. Puppies or dogs new to the grooming process need more time to get properly acclimated and have a positive association with grooming. Nervous, anxious, or overly excited dogs require more time to groom. Making sure they are comfortable, safe, and have a positive experience are of high priorities, so if they need more time, we will give them more time.